Friday, January 20, 2006

Amen

My shouts will not do to your lips to say my name again,
in the soundless space,
where are the remains of your kisses
that were saying to be big.

One by one they make echo
and will explode the looks to my.
But your feelings will continue
in eternal rest


My tears will not make to your instincts to grow furious again,
in the unfertile land,
where are the remains of your passion
that was saying to be big.

One by one will make a rain
and germinate a forest of foreign emotions,
but your feel it will continue
in eternal rest.


My verses will not do to your body to touch mine again,
in the silent tomb,
where are the remains of your love
that was playing at being big.

One to one they accumulate
and they will make wake up to the coldest souls,
but your feelings will continue
in eternal rest.


Does not matter all that I shout,
does not matter all that I cry,
does not matter all my verses,
your feeling will continue
in eternal rest.
For the centuries of the centuries.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ella said...

May I have your poem "Te Amé" in english version?

I liked it so much ... It´s like a mirror for my soul, the speakles words of my heart.

Hugs & Kisses

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for you visit... but I write now from City of no-places... "palabras dormidas" was a proyect that finally sleep

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

irarrazábal: te envié de a poco la letra de ne me quitte pas a través del blog de elisade cremona. atte.vef.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

te he enviado a través del blog de elisadecremona la letra de ne me quitte pas. atte.vef

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a depressed individual, given up on life like a bird who has lost it's lifemate. No hope, none in sight.
Only sadness presents sadness, and forver sadness. Maybe some medication might help? Unless the individual can find some other outlook on life, I see no future for them.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home