Friday, November 11, 2005

And you were not

And then I knew that I was losing you.
In that moment, the blood of the Sun was flooding the space.
The gulls, sad, were crying.
While the breeze was an ice under the infernal sky.

And then I knew that you would not return.
In that moment, The blood of the Sun already was becoming extinct.
My soul, sad, was crying.
While the heat of your body accompanied to the breeze.

And then I knew that I would die.
In that moment, the damned moon put into mourning to the tide.
My eyes, without life, of weeping were dying.
While my skin, without your shade, was an ice of breeze.

And I was dying.
And you were not.
And you already were not.

4 Comments:

Blogger i'll never tell said...

beautiful, yet so painful.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a lovely piece. I especially like the last 3 lines. Very eloquent.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. :-)

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very intense and meaningful poem.. Im sure this has brought you some peace and happiness

You are destined for bigger and greater things in life :)

Love and best wishes

5:11 PM  
Blogger DA said...

Wow, I'm floored..

Warm regards from a snowy Amsterdam,
DA

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home