Friday, November 11, 2005

My steps without your feet

My feet do not follow your hurried steps,
which advance with the force of his motive adult.
My aching steps lack from your guide
and between so much semidarkness they will get lost.

I have seen your absence to come in the nights,
it embraces me and kisses me up to the dawn.
I hate its presence as hatred my silence,
it will will to remain up to the end of my life.

Without voice as accepting a penalty of death,
I submit to your departure with resignation.
Even if I shout your name you do not return,
my breath becomes extinct and my voice goes out.

And this way without your shade ultimately I have remained,
searching in my corners a little bit of you.
Crying to the luck and his dark destiny,
dying in the cold of my steps without your feet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop living in another person's shadow. Get into the light and find your bit of life. Just forget what the other person did and start living your life. This piece is so poorly written, try something with some hope, or stop writing blogs

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home